How To Register/Sign Up Yahoo Mail Account
Sign up for Yahoo Mail today, send and receive emails from the people, organizations and institutes etc. across the world. Chat and make Video calls, share Videos, Audios and documents with friends.
Why you should sign up for Yahoo Mail only, the reasons are many and it is not possible to discuss them one by one. We will just try to give an overview of those reasons, rest you will understand yourself.
Note: If you have issues related to Yahoo. You can Contact Yahoo Support for help.
Yahoo Mail is a widely popular mail service having one billion monthly active users in the world. There are 81 million Yahoo Mail users in the US alone. The Yahoo Webmail service provides 1TB free mail storage space. Yahoo Mail customer service is also available for Mobiles, Android phones, iOS devices and Tablets etc.
Yahoo mail offers users plenty of features including its own notepad. Search, calendar, contacts and instant messaging, etc. Yahoo mail offers users enough flexibility to personalize their email account. Yahoo mail users can change the theme of their email account to change the look of their account. They can organize their email for easy understanding and better use.
How To Sign Up For Yahoo Mail On PC And Desktops
The procedure to Sign up for Yahoo mail on a PC or desktop is simple. The user visits mail.Yahoo.com in their browser to create a Yahoo mail Account. After tapping on “Sign up for a new account”, a registration form appears on screen. The user fills the required fields and then accepts Yahoo mail terms and conditions. In the end user clicks on Create account. A Yahoo mail account is created and the user can now login to the account anytime.
After creating a Yahoo Mail account, now user can personalize it, by adding a profile picture, changing themes and organizing folders. User can also download a Yahoo messenger Application to chat and share photos, Videos, audios and documents with people.
On the Home page user has access to time to time weather, news, sports and finances updates.
The Procedure To Sign Up For A Yahoo Mail Account Is As
- Go to Yahoo Sign up Page
- Tap on ‘Sign up for a new account’
- Type your First nameType your last name
- Choose a username and a Password
- Enter your Mobile number, Birthday, Gender in required fieldsTap on Create Account
- This is all you need to do
- Now login to your Yahoo account on your PC, desktop, phone and Tablet anytime
How To Create A Yahoo Mail Account On Android Phone
If you want to access Yahoo Mail from Android Mail App, then follow this procedure to create an account on your device.
- Hold the Menu button on your Android device
- Click on Add account
- Click on Email
- Enter Email address
- Enter Password
- Now Tap on Next
- Sync your email settings (optional)
- Click on Next
- Now enter a name that you will like to display on outgoing mail
- Click on Next
How To Create Yahoo Mail Account On IPad And IPhone
Follow this simple procedure to Sign up for a Yahoo account on the iPhone and iPad.
The Steps Of The Procedure Are Given As Below:
- First of all download and install Yahoo mail settings App
- Launch the App and Tap on Mail, Calendars and Contacts
- Click on “Add Account”
- Choose other webmail than Yahoo
- Tap on ‘Add Mail Account’
- Enter full name, email address and password
- Enter a title name to identify your account
- Go to the top of the page and choose IMAP.
- Your first three fields in IMAP will be filled with information you entered in the last step
- Enter these setting details in the rest of the fields
- In the incoming mail server, Enter
- Host name: imap.mail.yahoo.com,
- User name: your full email address and Password:
- Yahoo email password
- In the outgoing mail server Enter
- Host name: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- User name: Your Yahoo full email address and Password:
- Your Yahoo! Email password
- Click Next, your device will display “verifying”
- Once iOS device is connected to the Yahoo.com mail server, it will display IMAP on the screen.
- Click on Save and login to your Yahoo account on your iOS device iPad and iPhone anytime
How To Sign up Yahoo Mail Account On A Non-Smartphone Device
The procedure to create Yahoo mail on a non-smartphone device is as:
- Tap on the Menu button
- Tap on Sign in
- Tap on Create Account
- Enter the required information and click on Create an account
- Enter a Mobile number to receive text message
- Tap on ‘Send SMS’ option
- A code will be sent to you via SMS, enter and tap on Submit code
- Tap on Get started
- Congrats! Yahoo Mail has been created on your device
- Now login anytime to enjoy Yahoo mail services
How To Create Yahoo Mail Account Without Using A Cell Phone Number
If you do not have a cell phone number available to create a Yahoo mail account, don’t worry, you can still create a Yahoo Mail account. The procedure to Create Yahoo Mail account without a Phone number is as
- Go to yahoo.com
- It will take you to Homepage on Yahoo
- Click on Sign in at the top of the page
- It will give you access to sign in page
- Click on Sign up link
- Enter your name, username, password, random mobile number, gender, D.O.B and an optional recovery number
- After entering the details, click on Agree to accept Yahoo license terms
- Click “Create account”
- Enter captcha to prove you are not a robot
- Click on Try Audio code
- Enter the Code and Submit
How To Create Email Account On Black Berry
If you have a BlackBerry smartphone, then it is obvious you will be looking to create an email account to receive and send emails. We are providing you a simple procedure to create Yahoo mail account on your BlackBerry. The steps of the procedure are as
- Click on setup folder
- Click Email settings and Review Terms of Agreement
- You will see a list of email service providers
- Highlight the icon of the mail, you are integrating.
- This time you are integrating a Yahoo, so click on Yahoo
- Now provide your credentials
- That is all you need to do, your account has been integrated
How To Create Yahoo Mail Account In Outlook ( Detailed Article On Configuring Yahoo For Outlook )
- Choose Tool option
- Go to Account Settings
- Click on E-mail
- Click on New
- Now click on Microsoft Exchange
- POP3>> IMAP
- Click on OK
- Click on Manually configure server settings
- Click on Next
- Click on Internet E-mail.
- Click on Next
- Fill details like name, email-address, Server information, Username and Password
- Click on More Settings.
- Click on Outgoing Server.
- Click on My Outgoing Server requires SMTP Authentication.
- Click on Advanced.
- Enter given Server information in the required fields
- click on OK>> Next>> Finish
- That is all you have to do